A guide to staying healthy in Viet Nam
1. Food & beverage:
- Eating is very important for health. Choose to eat in hygienic restaurants, clean and drink bottled water to avoid stomach pain. Do not eat raw foods and choose to eat cooked foods
- Salads and vegetables that need to be washed. Add plenty of clean vegetables to have good health and supplement more fiber to the body.
- Be cautious of eating fruits, Choose fruits with a thick outer shell, such as bananas, oranges, and cucumbers, and do not eat fruits directly, such as apples and grapes, if they are not washed.
- Wash food supplies before use, such as sticks, tablespoons, and dishes, carefully to ensure your health safety.
- Bring with you hand-washing water and wet paper towels; alcoholic towels to be disinfected by the coronavirus may appear. Before eating with your hands, disinfect them with water or wash your hands before eating.
- Health tips are you should go to a large restaurant or buy food and drinks in convenient stores to limit the lack of food hygiene.
2. Pollution and living area:
- Environmental pollution is everywhere, and so is Viet Nam. Viet Nam is a country with many means of transport, so when traveling on the road, smoke pollution is quite high, and this affects the health of not only Vietnamese people but also tourists when arriving here.
- Wear masks regularly when traveling, and choose clean hotels to avoid health impacts.
- Pollution and dust also affect your eyes. Don’t forget to wear sunglasses to keep out of dust and protect your eyes.
3. Heat concerns and insects:
- The main climate in Viet Nam is tropical, but mostly the climate is quite hot year round, and there is a lot of sunshine, especially in the summer days. It is not advisable to be subjective when traveling because the hot sun will cause us to lose a lot of water and become tired, and ultraviolet rays affect the skin extremely seriously, even causing skin cancer. Health advice for travelers when coming to Viet Nam are always use sunscreen with SPF 50 PA+++ or higher, bring hats, umbrella and wear long-sleeved coats, shirts to avoid the sun light. These tips help you protect skin health and avoid skin and skin burns.
- There are also a lot of flies, mosquitoes, and other insects in Viet Nam. These types of insects can carry pathogens. Useful health tips for foreign visitors traveling in Viet Nam are to prepare insect bite treatments and anti-insect spray to prevent insect attacks.
4. Transportation sectors:
- Health tips for travelers when visiting Viet Nam are to always use vehicles such as cars and reputable taxi companies to ensure safety and minimize the amount of dust that affects your health in traffic.
- It is not advisable to drive your own motorcycle in Vietnam if you are not accustomed to motorcycling and to protect your health and avoid traffic accidents.
- Absolutely not to take the car of strangers to avoid negative incidents.
5. Medical treatments:
- Traveling in a new country may not be accustomed to the time zone as well as the weather in Viet Nam, which can cause sudden illnesses such as flu or even fever and skin irritation due to the hot weather. Advice for travelers who may fall ill while abroad is to prepare basic medications like headache and fever medications so that you can use them immediately when you are sick.
- Before you start your trip, exercise regularly for good health, supplementing with vitamin C to boost the body’s resistance. Your health will get better and limit being sick more.
- Health tips for travelers are to search for information on Google the nearest hospital to get help on time
Recommend some hospitals and clinics in Vietnam in case tourists need:
Conclusion on health tips for travelers in Viet Nam
In addition to the above health tips, travelers also need to do a few things after traveling to ensure good health:
Get enough sleep:
Whether traveling is for comfort or relaxation, your body also needs rest after a long day of outdoor activity. Sleep affects the brain a lot; getting enough sleep helps us stay awake and doesn’t make us more tired. Sleeping is also a health advice that helps recharge energy for a great travel experience. Another health tip is to take a break between schedules to ensure you are healthier and limit your blood pressure.
Do not skip breakfast, and drink enough water:
Always eat breakfast and drink enough water to recharge your body with energy, avoid digestive problems, and limit pain. Skipping breakfast makes your body unable to function properly as well as deficient in nutrients needed to be healthy. Regardless of whether you are traveling, you should still eat enough for good health.
Always choose to travel on tour to protect your health:
The main health benefits of touring are that there is always travel insurance that accompanies the tour to prevent bad events from happening to tourists. When you use the tour, AN Tours Vietnam always selects restaurants that are safe and hygienic food, good for the health of tourists and always ready to help tourists when you encounter health problems during the trip.
Health is always important when traveling, so refer to the health tips above to have the most enjoyable holiday and prevent sudden illness. To protect your health and give you more peace of mind when traveling, choose AN Tours Vietnam because we always provide the best services for tourists, take care of travelers’s health throughout the trip, and always choose clean, comfortable hotels for customers to be confident. Contact AN Tours Vietnam for more detailed information about tours in Vietnam!
See more at: https://antoursvietnam.com/