1. Ho Chi Minh City
Weather in Ho Chi Minh City overview:
The climate of Ho Chi Minh City is rather mild, but the weather here is warm all year round. On average, Ho Chi Minh City has about 160 to 270 hours of sunshine a month, the average temperature is 27°C, the highest temperature can reach 40°C and the lowest temperature is 13.8°C. The weather in Ho Chi Minh City is divided into two distinct seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. With this climate, you will easily know the ideal time to visit Ho Chi Minh City.
Dry season: From December to April of the following year when the climate in Ho Chi Minh City enters the dry season. This is rather hot weather but this is the ideal time to visit Ho Chi Minh City. Tourists can be somewhat reassured because the trip will not be affected by the rains and dry weather. Although the daytime temperature is quite high, the temperature in Ho Chi Minh City is quite cool in the evening. The dry season is the ideal time for outdoor activities such as taking a check-in photo, visiting famous places in Ho Chi Minh City, or going to a water park.
Rainy season: May to November is the time to enter the rainy season in Ho Chi Minh City and this is the most pleasant and cool climate of the year. Depending on the time, the rains may not last throughout the city, it rains loudly but quickly. However, there are also times when rain floods in the city and this hampers the movement of tourists. Although rain is not the ideal time to visit Ho Chi Minh City for many, there are still some attractive indoor activities such as attending cooking classes in the city of Ho Chi Minh or enjoying Vietnamese local food.
Best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City and activities to do:
Tourists can travel for any 12 months in Ho Chi Minh City because each month has its characteristics and is quite easy to recognize. The best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City is from December to April of the following year because this time the rain doesn’t happen too often. Temperatures ranging from 22°C to 34C are perfect for travel. And this is also the time in Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam there are many activities such as the traditional festivals, Tet festival (Vietnamese Lunar New Year), etc. The rainy season here starts from May until the end of November, but afternoon showers rarely reduce visibility for pedestrians. The dry season is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City, but remember that April is the hottest month of the year. So the ideal time to visit Ho Chi Minh City is from December to April next year. The activities that tourists can do in Ho Chi Minh City are:
- Local night food tour by scooters: When joining this tour, tourists can see the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City and enjoy attractive street food by traveling by scooters.
Book the tour at: Local Night Food Tour By Scooters – Saigon
- Ho Chi Minh Unseen by Motorbikes: Tourists will be able to visit the scenery around Ho Chi Minh City, in addition to visiting famous landmarks such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, Ben Thanh market, etc., visitors will experience the life of Vietnam. local people enjoy delicious Vietnamese food and drink Vietnamese coffee.
Book the tour at : Saigon Unseen On Motorbike (Daytime)
- Ho Chi Minh Private Tour By Jeep (Half day): Experience the streets of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) aboard an open-top Jeep and visit some of the most famous attractions, including the Reunification Palace, Jade Emperor Pagoda, War Remnants Museum, House Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Post Office, Opera House.
Book the tour at: Saigon Private City Tour By Jeep (Half-day)
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Rice Paper Village: Cu Chi Tunnels is one of the most popular historical sites for tourists to visit when they are in Ho Chi Minh City. In this Cu Chi Tunnels and Rice Paper Village Private Tour, you will get to visit Ben Duoc – one of the Cu Chi Tunnels locations much less touristy.
Book the tour at: Private Cu Chi Tunnel Tour With Rice Paper Village
2. Phu Quoc
Weather in Phu Quoc overview
The mild weather in the dry season as above is also one of the factors that help this beautiful island win the hearts of tourists. But the rainy season is a big disadvantage for tourists.
Best time to visit Phu Quoc and activities to do
This island off the coast of the southern tip of Vietnam is home to incredibly beautiful beaches and small coastal fishing villages. The center of Phu Quoc and luxury resorts always attract a lot of tourists because of its attractive sandy beaches. Travelers should come to explore Phu Quoc in the season when the island does not have rain and high temperature. Phu Quoc weather in the dry season and the rainy season, the storm season is quite different. The rainy season in Phu Quoc lasts mainly from July to the end of September, in which August and September are the most rainy months and storms completely affect the tourist trip, affecting the tourism industry. moving, there is no means of transportation to Phu Quoc. Strong rough seas in the rainy season also make the sea water cloudy, no longer beautiful, and impossible to swim, so absolutely do not travel to Phu Quoc at this time or need to carefully check the weather forecast to ensure the schedule before going.
The rest of the year, visitors can travel to Phu Quoc, but the most ideal time to visit Phu Quoc – Vietnam is around November – March next year. At this time, the sun is beautiful, and the sea of Phu Quoc is peaceful and cool. For many tourists who do not know this information, thinking that traveling to Phu Quoc in the summer months is the most beautiful, they may not have experienced the most beautiful features of Pearl Island.
Some activities travelers can do at Phu Quoc:
- Phu Quoc Snorkeling Tour – Explore Coral Mountain & Half-moon Reef by Speedboat (Small Group): According to statistics, at present, Phu Quoc owns more than 252 species of coral. Among 252 species, there are 49 varieties, 18 types of soft corals, and 14 types of hard corals. All are distributed over a large area with about 362.2 ha. Thanks to the diversity of these coral species, the pearl island has become one of the ideal islands for tourists to find. The most favorable and best time to see the scenery under the ocean is from October to April next year. During this period, the climate is extremely favorable for tourism. Phu Quoc will have light sunshine, gentle winds, and no sudden rains. Moreover, it is in the dry season, and the seawater in Phu Quoc is calm, so it will be extremely suitable for snorkeling trips to see corals.
- Private Phu Quoc Jeep Tour & Cable Car: Experience the unique Phu Quoc Private Jeep & Cable Car Tour that will expose you to both nature and the must-do highlights of Phu Quoc. You will travel mainly by Jeep and ride the longest cable car in the world at the end of the tour.
Book the tour at: Private Phu Quoc Jeep Tour & Cable Car
3. Da Nang
Weather in Da Nang overview
Da Nang’s climate is characterized by a tropical monsoon climate and is divided into 2 seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. The dry season in Da Nang usually starts from January to the end of July. The rainy season will last from August to December. Climate and weather in Da Nang in each season will have some characteristics.
Best time to visit Da Nang and activities to do
The dry season is also the peak tourist season in Da Nang. With the weather less volatile, rainy, and stormy, sunny weather is favorable conditions for outdoor activities, swimming, climbing, and picnicking. This is the ideal time to visit Da Nang – Vietnam. The best time for travel is January to the end of July.
Activity travelers can do at Da Nang:
Da Nang City Tour On Sky – Paragliding: Bringing a feeling of excitement and thrill, especially for those who love adventure games or are participating in the challenge of skydiving for the first time in Da Nang.
Go beyond your limits. Skydiving in Da Nang requires visitors to have courage. Just overcome the initial worries and you can start the journey to conquer the sky. Enjoy the panoramic view of Da Nang from above, an extremely spectacular experience that you can hardly find anywhere else. From the Son Tra peninsula, you will see a different Da Nang. The highlight is Linh Ung Pagoda with the statue of Ba Quan Am Buddha, below is My Khe Beach with colorful fishing boats and the majestic Hai Van Pass Scenic Lookout in the distance.
Book the tour at: Da Nang City Tour On Sky – Paragliding
4. Ha Noi
Weather in Ha Noi overview
Hanoi’s climate is quite typical for the Northern climate with the characteristics of a humid tropical monsoon climate, hot summers with lots of rain, and cold winters with little rain. Located in the tropics, Hanoi receives abundant solar radiation throughout the year and has high temperatures. The most obvious feature of Hanoi’s climate is the change and difference between the two hot and cold seasons. From May to September is the hot and rainy season, the average temperature is 29.2ºC. From November to March next year is winter, the weather is dry, and the average temperature is 15.2ºC. Between those two seasons, there are two transition periods (April and October). Therefore, it can be said that Hanoi has four seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Such four seasons of change have made Hanoi’s climate richer and more diverse.
Best time to visit Hanoi and activities to do
The autumn weather is pleasant and cool, not only suitable for visiting the monuments inside the capitol but also suitable for organizing picnics in the suburbs. Some beautiful places suitable for traveling to Hanoi in autumn are:
Ham Lon Mountain (Soc Son – Hanoi)
Ba Vi National Park (Ba Vi – Hanoi)
Tram Mountain (Chap My – Hanoi)
Bat Trang Pottery Village (Bat Trang – Hanoi)
Dong Cao (Bac Giang, 150km from Hanoi)
February, March, and April when the weather in Hanoi, and spring are also the months to go to Hanoi because the weather is warm, and sometimes drizzle appears. In the spring, travelers should visit the ancient historical sites of Ha Thanh: Temple of Literature Quoc Tu Giam, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda…
Activity travelers can do in Hanoi:
Hanoi Food Tour & City Tour (Jeep/ Vintage Motorbike Options): this is the best tour in which you can experience a lot of Hanoi. During the tour, you will experience both the Hanoi Food Tour, and the Hanoi City Tour with popular landmarks, and unseen areas that tourists may have never found themselves.
Book the tour at: Hanoi Food Tour & City Tour (Jeep/ Vintage Motorbike Options)
Vietnam is a beautiful country that all tourists should visit once in their life because of its beautiful natural scenery, rich 3-regional cuisine, and many attractive tourist attractions. The above article will help tourists have an overview of the weather in Vietnam and know what is the best time to visit Vietnam. Please contact AN Tours Vietnam for advice and know more interesting tours.
See more at https://antoursvietnam.com/